I really enjoyed this evening session. I did not take notes because I was having fun just listening. So I’ll link to some other people who did take notes.
The presenters were:
- Stephen Abram, VP, Strategic Partnerships and Markets, Gale Cengage Learning & Past President, SLA
- Marshall Breeding, Director for Innovative Technologies and Research, Vanderbilt University Library Technology Guides
- Amanda Etches-Johnson, User Experience Librarian, McMaster University
- Sarah Houghton-Jan, Digital Futures Manager, San Jose Public Library
- David Lee King, Digital Branch & Services Manager, Topeka & Shawnee County Public Library
- Bill Spence, VP, Information Technology, Information Today, Inc.
The moderator was Scott Brandt, Associate Dean for Research, Purdue University.
I’ll post the notes here as I find them:
- Sarah Houghton-Jan
- David Lee King – He also posted his presentation on slideshare (with notes!)
- Don Hawkins (an official CIL blogger)